Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Things I Love

This past week was just great! It's made me realize how many things I love in life. Let me share a few:




1. I know, I know... Just about every blog post I brag about the gorgeous weather we have in San Diego. It's probably super annoying by now, but hey... it's my blog and I'm gonna talk about the sunshine and beach as often as I want. How's that? This was taken a few weekends ago when we got into in the 80's. Although Luke and I (especially Luke) got pretty burnt, I still love the bright sunshiney days we get here. This weekend marked the 1 YEAR point of us living in San Diego. We're so grateful for the decision we made to move here. We love it :)





2.Birthdays and Birthday dinners :) Luckily, I have the best husband in the world who made my day a special one. He took me out to the dinner of my choice (Joe's Crab Shack), got me some pretty presents, and a yummy birthday cake. He made me feel super special, as did all of you. Thank you to everyone for the birthday shout outs via text, FB, phone calls ,etc. :)

3. Family! Luke and I went to my parents' place this weekend for Easter. Sadly, this is the one picture I got with more than two people in it.

4. I especially love this little girl! She's the cutest, happiest, easy-going baby in the world. She definitely deserves the Best Baby award. She took the drive to and from Fresno like a champ. Luke and I picked up my sister, brother-in-law, and baby Ev on our way up to Fres this weekend and she hardly made a peep throughout the whole trip. And while in Fresno she was mostly all smiles the whole time. Having a baby in the home is so much fun. We loved spending time with Baby Ev. (Don't go getting any ideas.)



5. The reason for the Easter season. I love Christ for his life, sacrifice, death, and especially for his triumph over the grave, because of which we too will be able to live again. What a perfect example for us all. I am grateful to him each and every day!

Hope you all had a great Easter :)

2 comments:

  1. Great post Jordan! I am definitely jelous of your sunshine- it snowed here yesterday :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will gladly accept the best baby award on Ev's behalf.

    ReplyDelete