Sunday, April 10, 2011

House Hunters

No... We are not looking for a house. Not even close. But maybe someday...
We are, however, avid watchers of the show House Hunters. We love it! And when I say "we" it's not one of those things where I really mean "I" love the show and drag Luke into watching it with me. We both really do enjoy watching it together. It's fun seeing the varieties of homes that are out there, and being surprised by what home the hunters actually choose. Luke and I often make remarks during episodes like, " I can't believe these people are complaining about the color of the rooms. Don't they know they can paint?" or "They're really not going to choose that house because it doesn't have a fence? Why don't they just put one in themselves?"

This weekend we experienced a little bit of what it might be like to be a House Hunter someday. On a boring Saturday afternoon we decided to travel throughout nearby neighborhoods and explore houses for sale that might one day be in our price range. We found ourselves being somewhat nit-picky just like some people on the show. It was fun pretending to be in the market for a home and imagining what it will be like when we eventually are house hunting. I can't wait to have a home of our very own :)

PS: my bday is next week :)
PSS: Is anyone else super excited for the Hunger Games movies?

3 comments:

  1. I love that show!!! It is seriously the best. And international too. Both are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff and I love looking at all the expensive houses around us, too. :-)

    I am STOKED for The Hunger Games! I heard it comes out March 2012! Yipee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan!! YOur blog is adorable!! So glad I found you!!

    ReplyDelete