Monday, June 3, 2013

I Wish I Was Back to a Human

Have you all seen this commercial?


I love these AT&T commercials. I think they're hilarious. This particular one is actually one of my least favorites because I don't think it's as funny as some of the others, but I've thought about this one so many times lately. The last week or two I've often thought "I wish I was back to a human".  I feel so not normal. I've definitely reached the uncomfortable stage.   I want to run. I want to jump. I want to bend. I want to sleep comfortably. I want to get dressed in the morning and not have to worry about whether my stomach will pop out of my shirt or wear pants without wrapping a rubber band around the button to keep them up without zipping/ buttoning them. I want to be able to do all the normal things that everyone else can do, and that I used to be able to do. I really want to be skinny again. 6 more weeks! 6 more weeks!

Okay, I'm allowed to complain, right? I feel like I really haven't complained much at all throughout pregnancy. AT ALL. It's been smooth sailing and I've felt great thus far, but I feel like I'm entitled to complain once. So there it is. Thanks for letting me vent.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those commercials! My current fav is the girl who "wants MORE!" but I can understand you wanting LESS right now. You really NEVER complain, you are outstanding, and are growing a healthy boy right now :) We love you and cannot wait for that baby to debut either - hang in there lady, and let me know how we can help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya. Wait until he comes! Its worse for me now! Im getting pretty tired of being attached all day (from breastfeeding)!! Oops. Sorry to be a downer! ;)

    ReplyDelete