Thursday, May 6, 2010

JAZZERCISE.

Yesterday my aunt invited me to go to Jazzercise with her. Jazzercise is a workout class that incorporates moves from pilates, yoga, jazz dance, kickboxing, and hip-hop. It's a one hour class full of stretching and working out. The first 45 minutes are basically just stretching and pilates-type stuff but the last 15 minutes are spent with weights and a floor mat. Although this last portion of the class is much shorter in time, it worked me out 10x more. Man, oh man, was it fun. I really enjoyed it.

So I got a membership for a whole month. I went again this morning, but this time I went to the body sculpting class. PHEW. What a work out. Most of the time spent today was with weights and those rubber band stretchy things. I'm telling you, I am going to be sooore.Watch out all you one pieces and tankini's. I'm getting my summer-time bod nice and shaped up.

I love the feeling of just getting up and doing something active. It really starts the day off right, and I'm feeling like today is going to be a good day.

Aside from the workout, this morning was also great because our future apartment complex called me to let me know they have an apartment that will become available a whole MONTH earlier than we'd planned. We will be able to move in on June 11th. AH. Yay!

I just hope that the rest of the day will be just as good and successful as my morning has been so far. I'm crossing my fingers for some good news later today! Life is great.

Ps: I am currently pulling out my Carrie Underwood albums and getting ready for her concert in just a few weeks! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Jordan, I love your updates. I got a new blog. its http://stefjpolif.blogspot.com/


    you can delete the other one from off here and add the new one if you want! :)

    ReplyDelete