Thursday, July 30, 2009

Exciting!

- Luke said something very exciting to me today

-The suspense of who's getting kicked off SYTYCD tonight is killing me. I hope it's Evan.

-I'm excited to have company this weekend... more excited that they're GIRLS (I miss having girl friends).... and even MORE excited that they are some of my favorite girls ever!

-I'm starting my "project" today. I've been thinking of crafts that I can do to fill my time while I'm at work. I decided that I want to make headbands:

We'll see how this goes... And how long it'll take until I get bored of this project too. (I've tried scrapbooking, reading, compiling a recipe book, etc but I find that after a short period of time I get bored and end up spending all my time playing Tetris or my newest favorite Facebook game, PathWords.) I am just a lame case.

- Me, Luke, Nate, and Roy finished our last night on our Summer Bowling League last night. Although I spent the majority of the nights being frustrated because of all the effort I would put in to bowling straight while the ball would immediately turn for the gutter, I will miss having a Wednesday night ritual that includes my hubby, friends, pizza, rootbeer, and entertainment watching some of the other bowlers' interesting techniques. We had a lot of fun doing it!

4 comments:

  1. If you can find a baby sized headband make me one for Lydia!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. What did Luke say that was exciting?? 2. I'm so mad Evan didn't go. But I'm 100% for Jeanine anyways. 3. Please make me a headband! So cute! I'll pay you lol And 4. What place did you guys get in the bowling league??

    ReplyDelete
  3. will you please teach me how to make some headbands soo cute lets get together on a night sometime and have fun yeah ya.. so glad your living in provo.. see you soon chika

    ReplyDelete