Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happily Ever After

After much waiting, patience, and anxiety... after much traveling between Rancho Cucamonga and Fresno... after 1 1/2 months of being engaged in Provo and then after 51 lonely days and nights of separation at the beginning of summer, June 13th FINALLY came along, and Luke and I were joined together as husband and wife for time and all eternity in the Fresno Temple.

Luke and I are a pure example of the whole "best friends turning into lovers" thing. After being really close friends for a little over a year, we both concluded that we were just perfect for each other and decided we didn't want to live the rest of our lives without one another. So far we've found our marriage to be full of fun, laughter, jokes, and love and we know that we only have more of it to come.


As we look back on our Wedding Day,
we've tried to think of what we would change or what we would have do
ne differently. Honestly, not much comes to mind. We had our family,



our closest fr
iends,



great photographers, wonderful food and helpers in the kitchen,

the best DJ possible, and each other. We're so thankful for all the love and support we've felt from everyone that we know.

The married life so far has been splendid. There are so many perks and benefits to it that I have come to enjoy such as: being able to wake up and fall asleep next to the person I love, going furniture shopping together and daydreaming about what our future home will be like, attending the family ward and spending more time watching all the cute babies (and wishing time would hurry up so I could have one of my own) than listening to the talks, AND of course... making a blog! I feel like only married people should have blogs, because the single life just isn't that interesting. Don't get me wrong, if you have a blog right now and you're single... I still love you and you're obviously cooler than me, because your life is obviously interesting enough to blog about. But my single life consisted of the same thing every day.... aka boring. BUT now that I'm married I can join the blogging crew! Yay me!
So obviously I'm new at it. Pretty sure as I get better at it, this thing will be rOcKiN' and super cool. So just keep lookin'.

As I get our wedding pictures back from our photographer I will post some up... but for now the next thing to be posted is:


JAMAICA

so be sure to stay tuned because it was just amazing and we loved it.

<3

6 comments:

  1. What a fun blog! I'm excited to see what you put up on here :) Those pictures are beautiful and I can't wait to see more!

    -Keira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve! I love you! I am so happy you guys have a blog and I can blog stalk! And yes, I am super cool since I am single and have a blog! Haha. I am so happy you guys are living your fairytale! :)
    Love you!
    - Heath

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you have a blog now! Your wedding looks like it was wonderful and you look gorgeous!! I can't wait to read more about your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sister, sister there were never such devoted sisters. Congrats on the blog yo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!!! im so glad you have a blog! and i can't wait for honeymoon pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JORDAN!! You are absolutely the cutest. I will be stocking you through your blog now. Beware!

    ReplyDelete