Monday, September 6, 2010

A few weeks ago we went to a Padres game with some friends. We had great seats and great company. It was a ton of fun!


Last weekend we went to the San Diego Zoo with some of our friends. We had so much fun!




This weekend was also very eventful. Our friends Nate and Liz came into town. Sadly I only snapped one pic the whole time!
This is the boys running out of the freezing cold water after Luke tackled poor Nate into it.


Kendra and Jared also came down for a day this weekend. We went to Old Town San Diego and visited the Mormon Battalion, among other places. We also went to Balboa Park and toured the Natural History Museum. We especially enjoyed the dinosaur fossil exhibits. Dinosaurs are pretty cool. We also went to Phil's BBQ, an amazing rib restaurant that Jared had talked up quite a bit- and it did not let us down one bit. It was super yummy.




the 20 week baby bump!

On a side note, my husband just said these words to me: "Sweetie, you have a really good Fantasy Football team." Mission accomplished. Sunday was my first time experiencing a Fantasy draft. I was actually really nervous, because one of the rules in our league is that Luke can't help me with my team so I'm all on my own. I'm new at this whole football thing, but I'm learning, and hope that I'll do alright!

On a second side note: Tickets to see these lovely people came in last week!

My friend, Taylor and I are going to the SYTYCD Tour... in November. I know, I know- that's still 2 months away but we didn't want it to get sold out so we acted quickly! I'm soo excited!

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy to have see this update from you! I love hearing how you and Luke are doing.. we miss seeing you guys around Provo! I'm super bummed that we didn't meet up in California. I had no idea you guys lived near Oceanside... Ryan's family goes literally EVERY summer. So next year it's a MUST. Hopefully I get to see you before then.. that would be sad :(

    Love you girl!

    --Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first thing out of shaun's mouth after the draft were..."jordan has the best team." and he's playing you this week lol good luck!

    ReplyDelete