Saturday, June 26, 2010

Thoughts of the day:

-Things like bread and fresh corn go bad much faster in California than in Utah. We seriously had bags of bread in Utah for like 3 weeks and I would throw them out just because I felt like it should have gone bad by then but was freaked out that it hadn't. Here our bread had turned a disgusting green after a week. And I just bought corn 2 days ago, and it's bad. What the heck.

-I wonder what it would feel like if my thighs filled up the whole space in my jeans. All I've ever known is jeans that fit around the waist and then are super baggy at the back of my thighs. Either I have really skinny thighs or absolutely no butt. My guess is both. Sometimes I think it would be nice to fill out my clothes.

-I got home from work at 2:30 this beautiful, sunny afternoon and wanted to lay out at our apartment's pool. Instead, the Mr. and I began talking and laughing, and ended up wrapped up together for a 2 hour nap. Do I feel bad about missing out on a good tanning opportunity? Nope. Sometimes nice, cuddly afternoons are much much better than a nice tan :)

-Luke and I are having fun bringing out the designers in us and decorating our new apartment. We love our new home!
- Life is beautiful :)

1 comment: