Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SHOUT OUT

This one's for you, sweetie boy:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


My man is 24 today. Yep... the big 2-4. *What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good mannnn.

*reference to "Whatta Man" by Salt N Pepa

We've celebrated this day by: sleeping in an extra 15 mins this morning, resulting in a 7:30 wake-up time instead of 7:15, going to school (and he's been at work too), later opening up some presents from the wifey (namely me), enjoying a bite to eat, playing at our late-night kickball game, and later having some friends over to eat some ice cream cake. YAY. I sure do hope he's been having a good day. It stinks that we've been apart all day, and especially that neither of us are doing anything fun during that time apart. I wish it was Saturday so we could go out and do something together during the day, and make it more of a celebration, but at least tonight will be fun!

I have a lot of classes that deal with marriage and family, so lately my mind has been on me and Luke even more than before. I've been thinking a lot about how our relationship began and everything that occurred before and after we started dating. Basically, I am the luckiest girl in the world. Everything that has happened between Luke and I has been the biggest blessing, and I couldn't be any happier. I thought today, being his birthday, would be an appropriate time to say that I am the happiest I have ever been. I am so glad Luke stuck with me, and that we started dating, and that we are now happily married, and that I have an amazing, extremely handsome husband who make me laugh, smile, and happy.

PS: If you would also like to feel grateful for the people in your life, all you have to do is go see The Time Traveler's Wife.


Anyways.... a photo update is much needed, so that will be coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment