Friday, August 14, 2009

1) Last Day of Work!= TODAY!
2) Magic Mt!= TOMORROW
3) Fres-yes!= TOMORROW NIGHT
4) Vegas!= MONDAY
5) Provo!= TUESDAY
6) ONE WHOLE WEEK OF AN ACTUAL SUMMER!= NEXT WEEK

I cannot wait! I never thought I would see the day that I would be counting down to get back to Fresno. But that day has actually come, and I only have one more day to count. We'll only be there for a day, but I wanted to see my family one last time before Luke and I head off to school, b/c I won't see them again until Christmas!

And I surprise myself every summer when I find that I can't wait to get back to Provo. Everyone's always so anxious to get out of that place by the end of Winter semester (mostly to escape from the dreadful weather), yet I've always found myself anxious to get back. This year will be especially exciting b/c WE'RE MARRIED! That entails:

-married ward
-married friends
-married housing
-married... just about everything.

We're excited for everything that's ahead, but especially excited for the next week or so! Bring on the fun! and a full week of no work for either of us! Summer has begun!

3 comments:

  1. Fun! Sounds like a nice busy week :D

    Don't forget I have some stuff for you, if and when you want to pick it up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jordan! I just stumbled across your cute blog :) We should get together in Provo this year! Let's be married friends! Harrison and I still dont have too many of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well since I'm not married yet it's good to know that you're not excited for ANYTHING having to do with me. Thanks girl.

    ReplyDelete